Monday 29 February 2016

My 2016 Makeup Wishlist



Unfortunately, I'm not a millionaire yet so I can't buy all these products yet so I made a makeup wishlist. You can never have too much makeup ;)



1. Morphe Brushes - 35T Eyeshadow Palette

Price: £20.75 - click for link + image source

Oh my gawdddd I have been lusting after this palette for so long. I don't know how I have resisted temptation. The colours are so gorgeous and you know how I feel about eyeshadows. There's lots of beauty queens on YouTube and Instagram who use Morphe palettes so I have very high expectations.

2. Morphe Brushes - 35W Eyeshadow Palette

Price: £15.95 - click for link + image source

Yes it's another Morphe eyeshadow palette! This is cheaper than the 35T as this one is available on Beauty Bay which is slightly cheaper but they don't have the 35T palette :( I love the warm tones in this palette and the variety of light and dark shades.

3. tarte - Tartelette in Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette


Price: $45.00 - click for link + image source

I have recently developed a weird obsession with tarte. All their products look so gorgeous. I am a huge lover of natural/warm toned palettes and this hits the mark for me. Unfortunately being in the UK means I can't get tarte with the same ease as if I were in the US. At least Sephora is an option.

4. tarte - Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette



Price: $34.00 - click for link + image source

I thought I would continue with the theme of eyeshadows and here is the brand new line from tarte called Rainforest of the Sea. They are obviously all sea-themed and they all look gorgeous. You can only get this now from Sephora if you are a VIB which I don't think I am.

5. ColourPop - Ultra Matte Lips in Lumière 2





Price: $6.00 - click for link + image source

Reason number 1 million why I hate living in the UK: ColourPop don't ship here! The injustice! Truly upsetting. The next time I'm in the States I shall be buying a suitcase full of ColourPop cosmetics. I absolutely love this colour. 



7. NYX - Round Lipstick



Price: £4.00 - click for link + image source

I've seen and heard a lot about NYX and am keen to sample some products myself. I'm quite fond of anything plum coloured and this lipstick is beautiful. Thankfully Boots sells NYX products. If only they would stock some more US products... such as ColourPop?

8. NYX - 3c Palette: Conceal, Correct, Contour



Price: £10.00 - click for link + image source

I'm developed a massive radar on colour correcting products and this is meant to be quite good as you are given 6 different products for a tenner. I have seen some YouTubers use this palette and it seems to do a decent job and doesn't cost a shedload.

9. Morphe Brushes - 20CON Palette



Price: £13.50 - click for link + image source

Continuing on with the colour correcting product theme is another Morphe product. This looks so good and you get a lot for under £14. I have terrible trouble with dark circles due to my erratic sleep pattern so I am determined to find something to help correct that.

10. tarte - Rainforest of the Sea Wipeout Colour-Correcting Palette



Price: $45.00 - click for link + image source

Now for something a lot more expensive! This is part of tarte's new collection and it looks so good.

11. Laura Mercier - Translucent Loose Setting Powder


Price: $38.00 - click for link + image source

Everywhere I look I see people using this to bake their faces and I must try it. I have never had a product from Laura Mercier before but I have very high hopes.

12. Sephora - Perfect Mist Airbrush Foundation



Price: $28.00 - click for link + image source

I think Sephora products are great quality and great dupes for the more expensive brands and this is meant to be a dupe for the Dior Airflash Foundation. As much as I would love to buy the Dior Airflash Foundation I would not pay that amount of money. Yes, even I have a limit. This could potentially be a great addition to the collection as contouring.

13. tarte - Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation



Price: $39.00 - click for link + image source

Continuing on from the previously mentioned tarte collection is their new foundation. It looks to be rather hydrating which is something I need for my face. My skin is combination so I have an oily T-zone and cheeks as dry as the Sahara.

14. Benefit - Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer



Price: $28.00 - click for link + image source

I love Benefit and their products so I am really intrigued by their liquid bronzer. It sounds like something you could incorporate into your contouring ritual and people rave about the Hoola Bronzer so I cannot wait to try this.

15. Urban Decay - Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid



Price: $28.00 - click for link + image source

I have the Urban Decay Naked Concealer and it's amazing. As I said earlier, I am going through an obsession with colour correcting and I think that this will be a really good product. Every product I have from Urban Decay is brilliant and is totally worth the price.

There it is guys and girls! Hope you enjoyed perusing. Which products are on your wishlist?

Thanks for reading

Rosh x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I will get back to you as soon as possible.